`PAYMENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Visa, Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard Debit, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal
The actual charge price to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer’s credit or debit card company. Customs, duties and taxes are not included in any item price. All international orders are shipped with delivery duties unpaid meaning any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its final destination and must be paid by the recipient.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms -
What these terms cover
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
Why you should read them
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
Information about us and how to contact us
Who we are
We are Duce World, a company registered in Miami, Florida. Our company registered office is at 330 NE 62nd St. Miami,FL 33138.
How to contact us
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
How we may contact you
If we have to contact you we will do so by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your order or telephoning you on the number you provided to us in your order.
"Writing" includes emails
When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
How we will accept your order
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we have received payment in full, and we have emailed you to confirm that the products you have ordered are being processed ready for delivery, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order
All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us. We may require proof that you are 16 years of age or over in order to accept your order. We may refuse to accept an order for any reason. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the products. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because there has been a problem with payment or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the products.
Your order number
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Products may vary slightly from their pictures and descriptions. The images and descriptions of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours, designs and materials accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products and designs. Your product may vary slightly from those images and descriptions.
Making sure your measurements are accurate
You are responsible for ensuring that the size of product selected is correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to your order, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the products. We may make changes to products from time to time, including:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements.
Providing the products
- Deliveries to the US are free of charge and products will usually be delivered within 1-3 working days. We may also offer a Saturday delivery option subject to availability which will cost $4. For Saturday delivery, orders must be placed before 3pm the preceding Friday.
- Deliveries to destinations outside of the US will cost $15 per delivery and delivery times will vary from 3 days upwards, depending on the destination.
- Delivery will be complete when we deliver the products to the address provided by you.
- If products are to be delivered to a destination outside the US, your order may be subject to import duties and/or taxes, and you will be responsible for any such charges. We will not be liable to pay any import duties or taxes under any circumstances.
- If products are to be delivered to a destination outside the US, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations in the destination country.
When we will provide the products
We will ship products to you via a third party as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
In the event of an unsuccessful delivery
Our delivery services are provided by a third party logistics company. The third party terms will take precedent and a copy of these terms may be requested in writing if required.
When you become responsible for the products
Products will be your responsibility from the time the products are delivered to the address you gave us.
When do you own products
You own a product once we have received payment in full.
What will happen if you do not give required information to us
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Your rights to end the contract
Exercising your right to change your mind
If you are ordering products from within the European Economic Area (EEA), for most products you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
When you don't have the right to change your mind
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind?
You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products, unless:
- your products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the products;
- your products are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the products.
Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind
Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for products is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- submit a refund request by going to the returns section in the footer of our website;
- email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and your email address;
- by post. Write to us at the address in clause 2.1, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
Returning products after ending the contract
If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at the address in clause 2.1. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must return the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. You are responsible for the costs of returning products to us, unless the products are faulty or misdescribed, in which case we will pay the costs of return.
How we will refund you
If you are a customer, we will refund you the price you paid for the products (including delivery costs if the products are faulty or misdescribed), by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount;
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed, the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2;
- in all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
- If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid for products we have not provided.
If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address provided in clause 2.1.
Price and payments
Where to find the price for the product
The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay
We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.